Thanks to 802.11k and 802.11v (seamless roaming), clients automatically switch to the access point with an optimal signal. This ensures a seamless transition. Sensitive applications such as VoIP and video conferencing are therefore not interrupted.
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750 Mbps. Simultaneous 450Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5 GHz band.
- Supports seamless roaming so video streams and voice calls are not interrupted as users walk through a room.
- Free Cloud management and Omada app for added convenience and easy management.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at/802.3af) for easy and affordable installation.
- Secure guest network with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook/wifi/voucher etc.) and ample wireless security technologies.
- Via Band Steering, dual-band devices automatically switch to the wider 5 GHz band for faster connections.
- Load Balancing ensures that a large number of users can use the busy business network without any problems.
- Supports VLAN management for better network management.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Secure guest network with multiple logins
The guest network features secure access for guests who want to share the Wi-Fi network. Captive Portal ensures that only authorized guests can use the network. Authentication via SMS or Facebook makes using Captive Portal even easier. This makes it even easier for users to connect and this works to the company’s advantage.
The EAP245 supports 802.3af PoE and passive PoE and it can be powered via the PoE switch or the included PoE adapter. The EAP245 looks great and features an easy mounting system for wall or ceiling mounting. It is thus effortless and flexible to use.
The EAP245 can be set up in minutes via the free Omada app. With Omada, settings can be changed, network status monitored and clients managed via a smartphone or tablet.
Free centralized cloud management
The new OC200 Omada Cloud Controller allows centralized management of the entire Omada network. With the Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller, it is easy to manage and monitor the entire Omada network in real-time. Through the cloud services, secure and remote access is available anytime, anywhere.