TP-Link EAP225 Indoor Access Point
Secure guest network with multiple logins
The guest network features secure access for guests who want to share the Wi-Fi network. Captive Portal ensures that only authorized guests can use the network. Authentication via SMS or Facebook makes using Captive Portal even easier. This makes it even easier for users to connect and this works to the company’s advantage.
The EAP225 supports 802.3af PoE and passive PoE and it can be powered via the PoE switch or the included PoE adapter. This makes the EAP225 effortless and flexible to deploy.
The EAP225 can be set up within minutes via the free Omada app. With Omada, settings can be changed, network status monitored and clients managed via a smartphone or tablet.
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 1317 Mbps. Simultaneous 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- Supports seamless roaming, so it is possible to switch between stations unnoticed and without internet interruption while, for example, streaming video or making internet calls.
- The free EAP Controller Software allows administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs.
- Supports 802.3af and passive PoE, making deployment effortless and flexible.
- Captive portal provides an easy method for guest authentication on the Wi-Fi network.
- Band Steering automatically moves dual-band devices to the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
- MU-MIMO allows access points to send data to multiple devices simultaneously, providing faster connections.
- Beamforming technology directs the signal to the most important locations for a fast and stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Supports VLAN management for better network management.
- Set schedules so that access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi is turned on/off at a chosen time.
Free centralized cloud management
The new OC200 Omada Cloud Controller allows centralized management of the entire Omada network. With the Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller, it is easy to manage and monitor the entire Omada network in real-time. Through the cloud services, secure and remote access is available anytime, anywhere.