TP-Link EAP225 – Outdoor Access Point
Omada Mesh Technology
Omada EAPs with Mesh technology automatically choose the best route to flexibly extend Wi-Fi coverage. The device features intelligent self-organization. Also, the system automatically reroutes through other Omada devices if a link fails. This keeps the system online at all times.
- Durable, weatherproof housing for outdoor Wi-Fi.
- Speed up to 1200 Mbps with 2×2 MIMO technology.
- Large transmit power and antennas that amplify the signal for long range.
- Free Omada Controller Software allows administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs.
- Captive portal provides a simple method for guest authentication on the Wi-Fi network.
- Verification via Facebook, WiFi and SMS help to boost a business.
- Supports 802.3af/passive PoE (PoE adapter is included) and the simple mounting system allows you to easily place and install the EAP225-Outdoor.
Fast roaming for seamless mobility
With 802.11k and 802.11v (fast roaming), clients automatically switch to the access point with an optimal signal. This ensures a seamless transition when a person walks in or out. Sensitive applications such as VoIP and video conferencing are therefore not interrupted.
After various tests, the EAP225-Outdoor has received the IP65 rating, which means that the water- and dustproof housing protects the access points from all weather conditions. It has a weatherproof housing and features 6KV lightning protection and 15KV ESD protection.
The EAP225-Outdoor can be placed both indoors and outdoors thanks to the special design of the antenna, housing, different power connections and installation methods. You can easily mount the EAP225-Outdoor to the wall or a pole with the included mounting system.
The EAP225-Outdoor can be set up in minutes via the free Omada app. With Omada, you can change settings, monitor network status and manage clients via a smartphone or tablet.
Free centralized cloud management
The new OC200 Omada Cloud Controller enables centralized management of the entire Omada network. With the Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller, it is easy to manage and monitor the entire Omada network in real time. Through the cloud services, secure remote access is available anytime, anywhere.