TP-Link EAP225 Wall access point
The EAP225-Wall supports 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet and therefore no additional cables are required. This makes the EAP225 effortless and flexible to deploy. Simply upgrade the Ethernet ports to high quality wifi access points. The EAP fits into existing EU or US junction boxes, so installation is quick.
- Simple mounting system that connects to any standard EU/US wall outlet.
- Compact, flat design that is unobtrusive and fits any interior.
- Free cloud management and Omada app for added convenience and easy management.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) for effortless and flexible deployment.
- Enterprise-level Wi-Fi security helps reduce network threats.
- A secure guest network with authentication via Facebook, Wi-Fi or SMS and wireless isolation technology.
- Supports management VLAN for better network management.
3 Ethernet ports and 1 PoE port
The EAP225-Wall is more than a wireless access point. It acts as a switch and features three standard Ethernet ports and one Power over Ethernet port to power wired devices such as an IP phone, IP cameras, intercoms, etc.
Fast Wi-Fi thanks to MU-MIMO technology
The EAP225-Wall uses dual-band and delivers speeds of up to 1200 Mbps. Equipped with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225-Wall can communicate with multiple clients simultaneously. This allows more devices to connect without slowing down the network.
Free centralized cloud management
Omada provides free access to the cloud through its centralized management platform. Through the cloud services, secure and remote access is available anytime, anywhere.