The Cradlepoint L950 is a high-end 4G LTE Cat.7 adapter that can be deployed as a 4G failover or Out-of-band management device on existing networks. This allows companies to realize a backup network based on 4G so that the company network always works. The device has an LTE Cat.7 modem with 2x carrier aggregation resulting in a download speed of 300Mbps with an upload speed of 150Mbps. The L950 also has a dual SIM card slot.
L950 supports up to 8 serial ports
The Cradlepoint L950 supports USB-to-Serial devices with up to 8 serial ports. This is ideal for connecting devices with such a connection such as computers.
Applications of Cradlepoint L950
With the 4G adapter, Cradlepoint takes a lead in maximizing uptime of enterprise networks. The L950 is therefore deployed as:
- Failover router on existing networks or SD-WAN environments. Thanks to the advanced Out-of-band management functionalities in Cradlepoint Netcloud, the Cradlepoint L950 is a good choice.
- 4G internet as an interim solution until fixed line is completed. The L950 then serves as 4G backu-p.
Benefits of the Cradlepoint L950:
- Quick and easy to configure via the Netcloud wizard. Or have your Cradlepoint router custom configured by Capestone engineers thanks to our value added services.
- Features dual-sim card slot and supports Comgate eUICC IoT connectivity.
- 2x Gigabit LAN/WAN ports.
- Supports up to 8x serial ports with an external USB-to-serial converter.
- Includes Cradlepoint NetCloud Essentials; cloud management, cloud networking:
- With NetCloud Advanced, access to comprehensive security and networking capabilities.
- Zero touch deployments for fast, easy and secure deployment.
External 4G/5G antennas
The L950 has 2x antenna connectors for an external 4G antenna. View the entire portfolio here.
Additional features possible via upgrade to NetCloud Advanced
NetCloud Advanced offers these additional features, among others: application traffic analysis, application-specific firewall and URL content filtering.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager: manage your equipment via the cloud
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager is a next generation management and application platform that provides real-time network management over secure 4G LTE connections, allowing users to quickly deploy and dynamically manage networks in geographically dispersed locations. NetCloud Manager integrates cloud management with Cradlepoint devices to improve productivity, increase reliability, reduce costs and enhance the intelligence of network and business operations.