Cradlepoint CBA850 – 300Mbps
The Cradlepoint CBA850 is a 3G/4G LTE Router and is only sold as part of a NetCloud Solution Package. You can purchase this package for 1 year, 3 years or 5 years. After expiration, this Netcloud Essentials package is renewable. An upgrade to NetCloud Advanced is also available if your customer wants more extensive features. In addition to the 4G LTE router, this package includes:
- Cloud management software: NetCloud Manager24/7 support
- Limited lifetime warranty on the hardware (click here for more information)
The key benefits of the ARC CBA850 Branch Network Solution Package are:
- Supports LTE Advanced
- Plug and play overlay failover
- Cloud managed
- Out of Band management (OOB)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Manage network remotely if internet connection or primary router fails
The CBA850 provides a fast and automatic secondary path for accessing and managing the network at remote locations when the Internet connection is down and even when the primary router fails. With its Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) feature, the CBA850 powers itself and can therefore be deployed anywhere.
OOB for any primary router possible via upgrade to NetCloud Advanced
This standard ARC CBA850 Branch Network Solution Package provides Out of Band Management (OOB) for any primary router without a static IP address. Does your customer want more extensive capabilities? Then it is possible to upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including OOB. This extends your customer’s OOB capability to any primary router, including routers without a static IP address.
Benefits of the Cradlepoint CBA850 Branch Network Solution Package.
- Best-in-Class business continuity
- Supports LTE Advanced (LP6, LP5 versions only)
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE support with dual SIM capability
- Very fast 4G LTE for the most demanding applications
- Gain access to the primary router CLI out-of-band and avoid travel costs of troubleshooters
- Maximize revenue and protect your brand from downtime
- Configure, monitor and manage remotely
- Analyze performance, data and usage
- Monitor network availability by setting up real-time alerts
Deploy quickly, scale easily and reduce installation costs
- SIM-based auto carrier selection (LP6, LP5, LP4 versions only)
- Accelerate deployment with “zero touch” configuration
- Easily integrates with existing infrastructure for turnkey network failover
Secure and Protect
- Virtual server / port forwarding, IPv6
- Designed for PCI 3.0 compatible network architecture
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager: manage your equipment through the cloud
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager is a next generation management and application platform, providing real-time network management over secure 4G LTE connections. It allows users to quickly deploy and dynamically manage networks in geographically dispersed locations. NetCloud Manager integrates cloud management with Cradlepoint devices to improve productivity, increase reliability, reduce costs, and enhance the intelligence of network and business operations.