With the Cradlepoint E102 4G Enterprise router, work can be done from any location. The E102 router in combination with NetCloud Service offers a dedicated connection for remote, business critical employees who also need a reliable connection on location. In addition, the E102 offers quick installation through its Zero-Touch implementation. With a pre-configured router and SIM, installation is a snap. In fact, once on site, the pre-configured router will detect the best mobile connection and activate the preset settings.
NetCloud Service for SOHO
The Cradlepoint E102 series router is part of a NetCloud SOHO package, a comprehensive network service that provides support, hardware and software services.
- Centralized endpoint management with insights and visual analytics
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- On-demand training with Cradlepoint University
Other specifications of the Cradlepoint E102:
- High-end 4G Enterprise router
- Expand network capabilities for employees without compromising security or reliability.
- Access the network or applications with an embedded LTE modem for fast, secure connectivity in the home, vacation home or on the road.
- Integrate into the existing network with standards-based, dynamic routing, traffic-shaping and support for VPN tunnels.
- Define policies through centralized, cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale.
- Use Zero-Touch deployment with pre-configured router and SIM to speed up installation.
- Segment and isolate work devices – computers, printers and more – from the household network and devices.
- Extend working reach with secure, enterprise-class Wi-Fi.