Cradlepoint MC400 Modem
- Provides second modem capability
- Dual SIM card slots in each modem
- GPS support
- Support for public safety networks and Band 14
- Support for Gigabit-class LTE Advanced Pro
The Cradlepoint MC400 is a (separate) modem that can be placed in an existing router for:
- Higher availability: place an MC400 to add a second active LTE link for primary and failover connectivity;
- Ultimate WAN diversity: combine a 4G LTE with dual-modem, dual-sim, & multi-carrier functionality; Ethernet; &/or WiFi-as-WAN;
- More flexibility: Lower data costs by automatically switching to the second modem/sim card when the data limit on the primary modem/sim card is reached.
- Future-proof and return on investment: Better return on investment with the ability to upgrade to the latest modems without replacing the original hardware.
- Locate assets: GPS with support for CAD & fleet management, this ensures that vehicles can always be located.
- Increased revenue and cost saving opportunities: with the ability to run advanced bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Efficient LTE usage: with Elastic Wideband technology.