AX5400 Wifi 6 Ceiling Access Point
With the New-Era Business Wifi 6, this Access Point achieves higher speeds, less latency, less interference and more capacity. Furthermore, the TP-Link EAP670 features the latest 802.11ax technologies such as 1024 QAM and long OFDM symbol, allowing the EAP to increase speeds up to 5378 Mbps (4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band and 574 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band).
- Superfast Wi-Fi 6 speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4GHz and 4804 Mbps on 5GHz delivers a total of 5378 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- High-Efficiency Wifi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the entire network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
- 160 MHz Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.
- Seamless Roaming: Video streams and voice calls are not affected when users move between locations.
- Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.
- PoE+ Powered: Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and DC (adapter included) power for flexible installations.
- Omada SDN – smarter cloud solution for enterprise networks
With TP-Link Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, network devices such as access points, switches and gateways integrate for a powerful business network with increased efficiency, security and reliability.
Trouble-free and centralized cloud management
100% centralized cloud management for the entire network, from multiple locations – can be fully controlled from a single interface anytime, anywhere.
Secure guest network with login via Facebook, Wifi and SMS
The guest network features secure access for guests who want to share the Wi-Fi network. Captive Portal ensures that only authorized guests can use the network. Authentication via text message or Facebook makes using the captive portal even easier.
Using 802.11k/v roaming, clients automatically switch to the access point with the optimal signal. This ensures a seamless transition when someone is roaming. Sensitive applications such as VoIP and video conferencing are therefore not interrupted.
Specifications TP-Link EAP670
- Interface: 1×2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port (supports IEEE802.3at PoE)
- Output Power: 802.3at PoE | 12V DC
- Dimensions: 243 × 243 × 64 mm
- Antenna: Internal Omni | 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi | 5 GHz: 4× 5 dBi
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a (Wi-Fi 6)
- Transmission speed: 5 GHz: up to 4804 Mbps | 2.4 GHz: up to 574 Mbps
- Management via Omada app