Ubiquiti Access Point WiFi 6 Lite
Indoor WiFi 6 lite Access Point
The UniFi wifi 6 Lite is a 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 indoor access point that delivers up to 1.5 Gbps total radio speed with 5 GHz (MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (MIMO) radios. Mount UniFi 6 Lite horizontally on the ceiling to cover a high-density environment, or mount it vertically on the wall to extend the range. UniFi 6 Lite has a compact and nano-sized design, so it can use nanoHD covers and mounting accessories.
Ubiquiti U6 Lite Features:
- 2×2 highly efficient wifi 6
- 5 GHz band 2×2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio speed of 1.2 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 2×2 MIMO with a radio speed of 300 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet powered with 802.3af PoE (PoE injector not included)
- Compatible with UAP nanoHD covers and flush mount bracket
- Managed with UniFi Network Application version: 5.14.3 or higher
Reduced Interference with OFDMA
With OFDMA, Wi-Fi 6 access points not only deliver higher-volume data packets, but tactically parse and deliver data to multiple devices simultaneously, dramatically improving their upload and download speeds. Create and support over 300 different client connections.
Easily set up and expand your network
The U6-Lite access point integrates seamlessly with the UniFi Network Application and simplifies network bridging. Manage the Ubiquiti UniFi 6 Lite access point via the free UniFi Network Controller software (version 5.14.3 or higher). Using the management platform, the access point can be configured and a complete overview of the entire network is available. Perform firmware updates remotely and gain insight into all network users and guests. It is also possible to set up a guest network for visitors.