Teltonika FMB202 is a dedicated waterproof (IP67) tracker with Bluetooth connectivity, internal high-gain GNSS and GSM antennas and integrated high-capacity backup battery. This device is designed to operate for longer periods without power. The Teltonika FMB202 with NiMH battery can operate up to 2 days in power saving mode. This tracker is perfect for:
- Farmers – agricultural enterprises
- Courier services
- Refrigerated transport
- Trailer tracking
- Security companies
- Emergency services such as fire, police and ambulance
- Motorcycles etc.
Benefits Custom Config
More and more companies choose to outsource the configuration of the fleet of trackers to Capestone’s engineers, especially when rolling out projects. With more than 6 years of experience and intensive cooperation with all departments of Teltonika, we ensure that projects are delivered quickly and adequately.
What advantages do we offer with this service;
- Cost savings: because Capestone’s delivery process has been optimized, we take a lot of time off your hands. You save up to 60% compared to the costs of your engineers;
- Custom made: together with our engineers, create a configuration that fits your organization. Make use of our experience, knowledge of the products and services and proven solutions;
- Time-to-Market: benefit from a short Time-to-Market by activating hundreds or thousands of trackers in no time, completely according to your wishes;
- Connectivity: receive – if desired – free of charge a special M2M/IoT simcard for GPS trackers including 100MB EU data credit.