The Teltonika FMB204 GPS tracker collects coordinates and other useful data and transmits them in real time over the GSM network.
This tracker is ideal for:
- Farmers – agricultural enterprises
- Courier services
- Refrigerated transport
- Trailer tracking
- Security companies
- Emergency services such as fire, police and ambulance
- Motorcycles etc.
Waterproof tracker (IP67 certified)
The FMB204 is dust and water resistant. It is IP67 certified and suitable for use in vehicles and vessels.
Tracker with large internal LiPo battery: data transmission continues when engine is off
The large internal 1800mAh LiPo battery keeps the FMB204 tracker online and continues sending data when the vehicle’s engine is off.
Extra reliable due to dual SIM
The FMB204 is extra reliable because it can accommodate two SIM cards at the same time. Even if the main SIM card does not connect, the FMB204 still remains online.
Access control and load control possible through 1-Wire protocol
The FMB204 GPS tracker supports the 1-Wire protocol. This means that you can authorize up to 500 different people to use the vehicle and that you can connect temperature sensors. Via iButton or RFID ID you can prevent unauthorized access to your fleet and with temperature sensors you can monitor your cargo.
Tracker with Bluetooth: easy configuration and communication
This tracker supports Bluetooth, this has the following advantages:
- The FMB204 GPS tracker is expandable with Teltonika Bluetooth sensors, this allows your customer to collect even more data from their vehicles;
- The tracker is configurable with Bluetooth; with a single push the device is connected to the configurator. So your client never has to look for his tracker in hard-to-reach places to connect a USB cable to it;
- Your customer can call his drivers via Bluetooth, they can take calls via a headset. No need for a phone, so the employee keeps his hands free;
- This tracker can read OBII data using an app.