The Switch 24 PoE (USW 24 PoE) is a fully managed switch with 24x GbE RJ45 ports, including 16x GbE, PoE+ ports, and 2x 1G SFP ports. The PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports eliminate the need for additional power cables; instead, connected, electronic devices receive power over the network cable. With up to 95W PoE power, a strong network is created without interference. The versatile USW 24 PoE offers Gigabit PoE links to Ethernet devices and Gigabit fiber optic uplink options. The switch also offers a comprehensive range of Layer 2 switching protocols and features a 1.3″ LCM color touchscreen that displays the system and connections.
In addition, this Ubiquiti USW-24-POE switch’s compact size (442.4 x 200 x 43.7 mm) makes it easy to mount in a SOHO rack cabinet.
Centralized management via UniFi Network Application
All Ubiquiti products can be centrally managed through the UniFi Network Application and mobile app. The benefits of this Application:
- Centrally manage multiple networks from an intuitive interface
- Enjoy real-time device insights and deep configuration options
- Upgrade device firmware remotely
- Manage network users and guests with ease
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots
- Set up devices quickly and manage them on the go with a powerful mobile app