Ubiquiti Access Point WiFi 6 LR
The UniFi U6 Long Range is a 4×4 Wi-Fi 6 indoor access point for business environments. You can achieve speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps on the 5 GHz frequency with the dual band access point. You can make use of the Wi-Fi 6 technologies such as 4×4 MU-MIMO and ODFMA. On the 2.4 GHz frequency the access point makes use of 4×4 MIMO and reaches speeds up to 600 Mbps. The access point is protected against dust and is splashproof (IP54). You can mount the UniFi U6 on the ceiling or wall with the mounting kit that is included.
Features Ubiquiti UniFi U6 Long Range
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor (now upgraded to support full-duplex 1 Gbps TCP/IP performance).
- High-efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology with four streams.
- 5 GHz band 4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio speed of 2.4 Gbps.
- 2.4 GHz band 4×4 MIMO with radio speed of 600 Mbps.
- Powered with 802.3at PoE (PoE injector not included).
Reduced interference with OFDMA
With OFDMA, Wi-Fi 6 access points not only deliver higher volume data packets, but tactically parse and deliver data to multiple devices simultaneously, dramatically improving their upload and download speeds. Create and support over 300 different client connections.