Ubiquiti Access Point AC Lite
The Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC LITE achieves speeds of up to 867 Mbps on the 5 Ghz frequency and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 Ghz frequency. It features the latest WiFi technology 802.11 ac.
- Maximum wireless speed of 867 Mbps
- Works simultaneously on 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps)
- Supports PoE: 24V passive (adapter included) + 802.3af
- 1 x Gigabit LAN network connection
- 20 dBm (100 mW) transmission power
- Ceiling and wall mounting possible
- Including PoE adapter and mounting material
Power over Ethernet
The Ubiquiti UniFi AC Lite comes with a standard 24V passive PoE adapter but can also be powered via any 802.3af switch or PoE injector. Using PoE, power and network traffic run over the LAN cable, meaning no additional power outlet and only one cable is needed to connect the access point.
Centralized management via UniFi Controller
All Ubiquiti UniFi AC Mesh access points are centrally managed via UniFi Controller, Ubiquiti’s user-friendly management system that can be accessed from any web browser. Through UniFi Controller, the access point settings and network management can be changed, managed and analyzed. The status of the network is made transparent through a dashboard, overview maps and graphs. UniFi Controller also offers the possibility to manage multiple locations.