TP-Link Omada SDN EAP620 HD
High-density connections for 4× more capacity
OFDMA and uplink & downlink MU-MIMO provide 4 times higher network capacity compared to wifi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments so more devices can be connected simultaneously. Take advantage of multi-user capabilities and improve business processes.
- AX1800 Wireless Dual-band Access Point Ceiling Mount.
- Ultra-fast wifi 6 speeds: total wifi speeds up to 1775 Mbps. Simultaneously 574 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- Connections for high-density environments: 4× more capacity to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), centralized cloud management and smart monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for added ease of use and simple management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are not interrupted when users walk through a room.
- PoE Support: Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at) for easy deployment and installation.
- Secure Guest Network: Features multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook/wifi/voucher etc.) and sufficient wireless security technologies.
Advanced wifi speeds with 4 spatial streams
Not enough with 4 streams? This Access Point is also available with 8 streams under the variant EAP660 HD. This EAP achieves speeds of up to 3550 Mbps (2402 Mbps on a 5GHz band and 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band). With 8 spatial streams, throughput for multiple people is significantly increased and more applications can be run.
Omada SDN – smarter cloud solution for enterprise networks
With Omada’s SDN (Software Defined Networking) platform, network devices such as access points, switches and gateways integrate for a powerful business network with increased efficiency, security and reliability.
Trouble-free and centralized cloud management
100% centralized cloud management for the entire network, from multiple locations – can be fully controlled from a single interface anytime, anywhere.
Secure guest network with login via Facebook, wifi and SMS
The guest network features secure access for guests who want to share the Wi-Fi network. Captive Portal ensures that only authorized guests can use the network. Authentication via text message or Facebook makes using the captive portal even easier.
Using 802.11k/v roaming, clients automatically switch to the access point with an optimal signal. This ensures a seamless transition when someone is roaming. Sensitive applications such as VoIP and video conferencing are therefore not interrupted.