A unique feature of the Teltonika TST100 is that the device can be remotely locked or unlocked. This application is useful for organizations with a large fleet of e-scooters or for example rental companies as a preventive measure against theft.
Firmware over the Air (FOTA)
No more worrying about updating configuration or software locally. Easily implement new firmware across all e-scooters via FOTA.
eSIM for trackers
Teltonika’s track & trace solutions work extremely well with eSIM cards from Capestone. The eSIMs offer many advantages;
- Multiple networks in the Netherlands and Europe on 1 SIM so the e-scooter is always “online”;
- Flexible contracts without duration, ideal for rental companies and temporary use;
- Low costs;
- Includes management portal for management of eSIMs.
This TST100 tracker includes a built-in sensor for measuring speed. This information can then be read out.
Low power consumption
The Teltonika TST100 has several modes to save energy. The tracker can go into GPS sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep and Online Deep Sleep.
Custom Config trackers
More and more companies choose to outsource the configuration of the fleet of trackers and sim cards to Capestone’s engineers, especially when rolling out projects. With more than 6 years of experience and intensive cooperation with all departments of Teltonika, we ensure that projects are delivered quickly and adequately.
What advantages do we offer with this service;
- Cost savings: because Capestone’s delivery process has been optimized, we take a lot of time off your hands. You save up to 60% compared to the costs of your engineers;
- Custom made: together with our engineers, create a configuration that fits your organization. Make use of our experience, knowledge of the products and services and proven solutions;
- Time-to-Market: benefit from a short Time-to-Market by activating hundreds or thousands of trackers in no time, completely according to your wishes.