Teltonika TRB245 incl. housing
The Teltonika TRB245 is part of the Teltonika TRB series designed specifically for M2M and IoT applications within industrial environments. The TRB245 features include:
- A Cat.4 dual-sim modem with up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload.
- Robust aluminum housing
- 1x LAN port
- Bridge mode and VoIP passthrough (H.323 and SIP-alg protocol for Voice over IP)
- Extensive security options including firewall, access control and white/black listing
- ModBus and MQTT GATEWAY
Input and output and serial ports
The Teltonika TRB245 has 3 x Inputs/Outputs which are all configurable. There is also 1 x analog input available (max 30V) and the Teltonika TRB245 gateway has 1x RS232 and 1x RS485 port.
Dual-SIM & IoT connectivity
This gateway has a 4G modem (Cat.4) with dual SIM capability. This means that two SIM cards can be inserted into the device of which one can be active. The other SIM serves as backup or failover.
Contact our sales department for a quote for M2M/IoT connectivity with maximum coverage and redundancy. An ideal combination is a Comgate IoT eSIM subscription combined with a Comgate Prepaid IoT 100MB EU SIM card as backup. Both the IoT eSIM subscription and the Prepaid IoT SIM have two active networks in the Netherlands and Europe. Ideal for business or mission critical communication solutions.
Teltonika OPEX model
The Teltonika TRB245 is also available in an OPEX model where a fixed monthly fee is charged for the following composition;
- Teltonika TRB245 IoT gateway
- Comgate IoT eSIM subscription with data bundle of choice (from 1MB to 1,000GB EU)
- Comgate IoT prepaid SIM with 100MB lifetime data credit as backup SIM.
- Includes all necessary LTE and GPS antennas, power supply and DIN rails.
- Includes unlimited RMS licenses.
- Configuration of hardware + SIMs
- Full supportt
This complete “as-a-Service” subscription model is available from €12.50 per month. Please contact our sales departments for a customised offer, for Resell and/or Whitelabel.