The Teltonika FMM130 is small and professional real-time tracking terminal with GNSS and LTE CAT-M1/NB-IoT/GSM connectivity and backup battery. Device equipped with GNSS/Bluetooth and LTE CAT-M1/NB-IoT modules with fallback to 2G network, internal GNSS and LTE antennas, configurable digital, analogue inputs and digital outputs, negative input, impulse inputs. It is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, public transport, logistics companies, personal cars and so on.
- Device support both LTE M1 and NB IoT connectivity.
- Configurable DIN/AIN for flexible remote monitoring and control.
- CAN data reading from vehicles and specialized transport (with CAN adapter).
- Allows device to work without external power source.
- Negative input will allow easier installation of accessories.
- Impulse inputs for fuel flow meters data reading.