The Teltonika FMC125 is a small Advanced series device with 4G (LTE Cat 1) network coverage with 2G (GSM) fallback compatibility. Device equipped with GNSS/Bluetooth and LTE modules, internal GNSS and LTE antennas. The FMC125 developed on the existing Teltonika FMB platform, therefore it keeps all of the functionalities from FMB125 and builds on top of them with its industry-leading connectivity coverage.
This device is designed for communication with various third party RS232 or RS485 devices, like digital fuel sensors (LLS), Garmin navigation device, RFID reader and much more. It is also excellent for refrigerated transport, because it has extended input/output set and 1-wire interface for temperature monitoring.
The Dual-SIM feature provides a backup communication channel where the coverage of a singular operator is not sufficient. As well Dual-SIM feature will let you significantly reduce roaming costs. It’s just a small part of existing functionality but it allows to make FMC125 even better.
The main advantages of the FMC125
- Reliable 4G (LTE Cat 1) connection with fallback to 2G (GSM) network
- Bluetooth for external devices and Low Energy sensors
- CAN data reading from vehicles and specialized transport (with CAN adapter)
- Double network reliability and multiple network selection
- RS232/RS485 serial communication interfaces
- 1-Wire® interface to monitor temperature data and RFID/iButton tags
Benefits Custom Config
More and more companies are choosing to outsource the configuration of the fleet of trackers to Capestone’s engineers, especially when rolling out projects. With more than 6 years of experience and intensive cooperation with all departments of Teltonika, we ensure that projects are delivered quickly and adeqately.
What advantages do we offer with this service;
- Cost savings: because Capestone’s supply chain is optimized, we take a lot of time off your hands. You save up to 60% compared to the costs of your engineers;
- Custom made: together with our engineers create a configuration that suits your organization. Use our experience, knowledge of the products and services and proven solutions;
- Time-to-market: benefit from a short time to market by activating hundreds or thousands of trackers in no time, entirely according to your wishes;
- Connectivity: also receive – if desired – a special M2M/IoT SIM card for GPS trackers including 100MB EU data allowance for free.