The Teltonika FMB920 GPS tracker collects coordinates and other useful data and transmits them in real time over the GSM network.
This tracker is ideal for:
- Fleet Management
- Car rental companies
- Cab companies
- Public transportation
- Logistics service providers
- Passenger cars motorcycles
- Off the Road vehicles etc.
Tracker with internal battery: data transmission continues when engine is off
The internal battery keeps the tracker online and continues sending data when the vehicle’s engine is off.
Ultra compact GPS tracker
The FMB920 GPS tracker is ultra compact, making it easy to install and hard to find. Your customer can prevent unwanted shutdown of the tracker with the special cable that cannot be disconnected.
Resistant to dust and splash water (IP54 certified)
This Teltonika tracker is resistant to dust and splash water. It is IP54 certified and suitable for use in vehicles in environments with dust or splash water.
GPS tracker including micro SD card
Should the FMB920 have no GSM signal, it stores the data on the included 128MB micro SD card. If your customer needs a larger memory card, he can insert a micro SD card up to 32GB.
Tracker with Bluetooth: easy configuration and communication
This tracker supports Bluetooth, this has the following advantages:
- The FMB920 GPS tracker is expandable with Teltonika Bluetooth sensors, this allows your customer to collect even more data from their vehicles;
- The tracker is configurable with Bluetooth; with a single push the device is connected to the configurator. So your client never has to look for his tracker in hard-to-reach places to connect a USB cable to it;
- Your customer can call his drivers via Bluetooth, they can take calls via a headset. A phone is not necessary, so the employee keeps his hands free.