The Teltonika FMB920 GPS tracker collects coordinates and other useful data and sends them in real time over the GSM network.
This tracker is ideal for:
- Fleet Management
- Car rental companies
- Cab companies
- Public transportation
- Logistics service providers
- Passenger cars motorcycles
- Off the Road vehicles etc.
Tracker with internal battery: data transmission continues when engine is off
Due to the internal battery, the tracker stays online and continues sending data when the vehicle’s engine is off.
Ultra compact GPS tracker
The FMB920 GPS tracker is ultra compact, making it easy to install and hard to find. Your customer can prevent unwanted disabling of the tracker with the special cable that cannot be disconnected.
Resistant to dust and splash water (IP54 certified)
This Teltonika tracker is resistant to dust and splash water. It is IP54 certified and suitable for use in vehicles in environments with dust or splash water.
GPS tracker including internal memory
Should the FMB920 have no GSM signal, it stores data on its 128MB internal memory.
Tracker with Bluetooth: easy configuration and communication
This tracker supports Bluetooth, this has the following advantages:
- The FMB920 GPS tracker is expandable with Teltonika Bluetooth sensors, which allows your customer to collect even more data from their vehicles;
- The tracker is configurable with Bluetooth; a single push connects the device to the configurator. So your customer will never again have to search for their tracker in hard-to-reach places to connect a USB cable to it;
- Your customer can call their drivers via Bluetooth, they can take calls via a headset. There is no need for a phone, so the employee keeps his hands free.