Tektelic Agricultural sensor | Pole mounting
The Agriculture Sensor is the ideal solution for collecting important soil and environmental measures for crops, residential and commercial lawns, gardens and golf courses. The device provides a simple and easy to deploy solution for soil moisture and temperature, air temperature and humidity, and outdoor light monitoring.
Benefit from increased crop yields and reduction in operating costs with the deployment of this versatile device. The agricultural sensor is designed in a rugged IP-67 enclosure for use in the most challenging outdoor environmental conditions. An integrated C-cell LTC battery provides long life up to 10 years. The Agriculture Sensor is seamlessly integrated into Tektelic’s end-to-end IoT solution. Multiple variants for various mounting options are available, including direct ground mounting or elevated mounting on a pole, fence or vine. Soil moisture probes are sold separately for the elevated mounting variant.
Features Tektelic Agriculture Sensor
- Detection functions: Soil moisture and temperature, ambient temperature and humidity, light
- Battery life: 10 years
- Protection rating: IP67
- Mounting options: Bottom surface or raised
- Soil moisture and temperature
- Mounting orientation status
- Ambient humidity and temperature
- Motion or orientation change detection
- Light detection and measurement