Sierra Wireless GX450 Ethernet, DC
The Sierra Wireless Airlink GX450 is specifically designed for use in vehicles. The die-cast aluminum housing is dust and water resistant. Furthermore, it can withstand the following:
- shocks and vibrations
- extreme changes in temperature
- momentary electrical disturbances
Choose from 3 versions of the GX450
The GX450 is available in 3 versions, so you can choose which one best suits your situation:
- Sierra Wireless Airlink GX450 | 4G router | rugged | DC | 1 LAN port – This is the basic model. It provides connectivity for wired Ethernet, serial and USB devices in the vehicle.
- Sierra Wireless Airlink GX450 | 4G router | rugged | DC | 3 LAN ports (product you are viewing now). This version with Ethernet offers 2 additional Ethernet ports over the base model.
- Sierra Wireless Airlink GX450 | 4G router | ruggedized | DC | 1 LAN port | WiFi. The WiFi version can be used as a WiFi receiver and as an access point/hotspot for wireless WiFi devices.
Send information securely
The GX450 is packed with features that allow you to send information securely. Among other things, 5 simultaneous VPN connections.
Additional tools for fleet management
Sierra Wireless offers exceptional tools for your fleet management through its years of experience. For example, the AirLink integrated events engine. This allows you to keep track of what happens to your employees and vehicles. Or if someone is in distress or if a police car has its siren on. You do not need any programming knowledge for this.
In addition, there is the Sierra Wireless Solution Exchange. This is a catalog full of solutions that you can draw from if you have a problem.
AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
AirLink Management Service (ALMS) can help you manage your fleet of mobile routers. With ALMS, you take care of the configuration of various devices, can update software, and troubleshoot remotely.
ALMS has been named “Best in Class” of all competing device management services by ABI Research. This highly advanced application supports over-the-air device registration, configuration and software updates. Dashboards provide you with a clear overview of the routers in all vehicles. Furthermore, you can get customized reports of all the data you want to monitor. Both help you to avoid downtime.