Poynting XPOL-A0001 4G MiMo
Omni-directional antenna for 4G, 3G and 2G
The XPOL-1 is a powerful omni-directional antenna that can handle current cellular bands in the 4G, 3G and 2G networks (LTE, HSDPA, 3G, EDGE and GPRS).
Dual polarized antenna
The Poynting A-XPOL-0001 is a dual polarized antenna. This means that it supports frequencies in the LTE band in all directions, improving the cellular signal. This gives your customer a better range with their mobile devices.
MIMO technology for maximum 4G speed: 2 antennas in 1 housing
MIMO stands for Multiple Input, Multiple Output. A MIMO antenna has 2 specially designed antennas in 1 housing. The 2 antennas can both transmit and receive, so you can optimally use the capacity of the transmission channel. Different data streams can be transmitted over the different transmitting and receiving antennas.
Channel capacity cleverly utilized by MIMO
MIMO cleverly exploits the fact that the channel capacity varies from time to time and from place to place. So with 2 transmit and receive antennas in one (MIMO) you always have a better result than with 1 transmit and receive antenna (SISO: Single Input, Single Output).
Embedded cables: no signal loss or interference
Because the cables of this antenna are built in, there is no connector transition and therefore no loss of the signal or chance of interference by for example moisture.
This futureproof antenna can also provide coverage for many of the future wireless bands due to its special design. This makes the XPOL-1 a very cost-effective antenna.
Two external antenna connectors required
The XPOL-1 omni antenna is suitable for routers with 2 external antenna connectors.
- Maximum gain: 4 dBi
- Frequencies: 790-960 and 1710-2700 MHz
- Polarization: both horizontal and vertical (MIMO)
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Dimensions: 234 x 134 x 84 mm
- Cable: 2 x 5 meters HDF195 with SMA male connectors included
- Mounting: mounting bracket for wall, pole, mast included
- VSWR: <2:1
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Temperature range: -40 ºC to 70 ºC
What is the Poynting A-XPOL-0001 omni antenna used for?
The Poynting A-XPOL-0001 omni antenna is particularly suited for these situations:
- In urban and rural areas
- For homes and small and medium sized businesses
- With poor reception of data signals (indoors or outdoors)
- When the data transmission connection is slow
- When the connection is unstable
- To increase the reliability of system transmission
- In LTE fringe areas (near an LTE area, but just out of range)
- For network operator flexibility – because the XPOL-1 antennas are broadband, a new antenna is not required per network operator – it works with most networks.
The XPOL-1 4G omni antenna has as EAN 6009693810754.