Directional MIMO antenna for 5G, 4G, 3G and 2G
The XPOL-2 5G (A-XPOL-0002-V3-03) is a powerful omni-directional antenna that can handle current cellular bands in the 5G, 4G, 3G and 2G networks.
New 5G frequencies and better gain
The XPOL-2-5G antenna covers the 3400-3800 MHz bands. This antenna performs exceptionally well in the following frequency bands: 698 – 960 MHz, 1700 – 2170 MHz, 2300 – 2700 MHz and 3400 – 3800 MHz. In addition to the new bands, the gain in the 1700 MHz and 2.7 GHz is about 3dB higher than the “V2” over the same frequency band.
MIMO technique for maximum speed: 2 antennas in 1 housing
MIMO stands for Multiple Input, Multiple Output. A MIMO antenna has 2 specially constructed antennas in 1 housing. The 2 antennas can both transmit and receive, so you can optimally use the capacity of the transmission channel. Different data streams can be transmitted over the different transmitting and receiving antennas. This Poynting 5G antenna has 2×2 MIMO which means that multiple connections can be set up and maintained simultaneously.
Smart use of channel capacity through MIMO
MIMO makes smart use of the fact that the channel capacity varies from time to time and place to place. So with 2 transmit and receive antennas in one (MIMO) you always have a better result than with 1 transmit and receive antenna (SISO: Single Input, Single Output).
Embedded 5 meter cables: no signal loss or interference
Because the cables of this antenna are integrated, there is no connector transition and therefore no loss of signal or chance of interference by, for example, moisture. As standard, Capestone supplies this 5G antenna from Poynting with 10 meters of cable. The antenna is also available with 5 meter cable.
This futureproof 5G antenna can also provide coverage for many of the future wireless bands due to its special design. This makes the XPOL-2 a very cost-effective antenna.
Two external antenna connectors required
This 5G antenna is suitable for routers with 2 external antenna connectors.
Specifications Poynting A-XPOL-2-5G
- Article number Poynting: A-XPOL-0002-V3-03
- Weather and wind proof thanks to IP 65 rating
- 5G antenna and also suitable for 4G, 3G and 2G
- X-polarized 2×2 MIMO antenna
- 5G frequencies: 3400 to 3800MHz
- 2G/3G/4G frequencies: 698-960 MHz | 1710-2700 MHz
- Maximum gain: 11 dBi @ 3400-3800 MHz
- WiFi: yes at 2400-2500 MHz
- Cable: 2 x 10 meter Twin HDF 195 with SMA male connectors included
- Polarization: ± 45 °
- Mounting: mounting bracket for wall, pole, mast included
- Dimensions 290 x 265 x 155 mm
- Weight: 1.73KG
- Temperature range: -40ºC to 80ºC
- Environmental conditions: outdoor / indoor