Poynting ePoynt EPNT-2
Key features of the Poynting ePoynt EPNT-2:
- Antenna housing with powerful antennas
- New advanced metamaterial technology
- Exceptionally high gain performance across the main 4G/5G bands
- 2×2 MIMO dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi antennas
- Cross-polarized antennas for improved performance
Weather, dust and vandal resistant housing (IP 65)
Poynting comes out with a brand new range of antenna enclosures, the ePoynt series. The ePoynt enclosures are designed to also hold a diverse range of routers, this allows the antenna enclosure to be transformed into a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE). – Just add your own LTE/5G router! The ePoynt enclosure is suitable for routers up to a size of 185 x 145 x 45 mm³. The ePoynt-2 (EPNT-2) antenna housing uses the world-renowned Artificial Magnetic Conductor (AMC) technology of the XPOL-2-5G antenna. This cross-polarized, high-gain, unidirectional antenna provides broadband coverage from 698 to 960 MHz and 1710 to 3800 MHz, making it ideal for LTE and 5G deployments.
The EPNT-2 contains four cross-polarized cellular antennas, with two uni-directional antennas with a peak gain of 11 dBi and two omni-directional antennas with a peak gain of 5 dBi. This makes it ideal for 4×4 MIMO or dual 2×2 MIMO routers. The EPNT-2 also includes two omni-directional dual-band Wi-Fi antennas covering the 2.4 GHz and 5 to 6 GHz Wi-Fi bands for 2×2 MIMO. The combination of the uni-directional XPOL-2-5G antenna with a world-class router delivers exceptional performance along with increased data throughput. The EPNT-2 enclosure is also designed to withstand adverse weather conditions, making the antenna weatherproof and waterproof with an IP65 rating.
- Ultra-wideband coverage for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G
- High gain directional antenna with peak gain of 11 dBi
- 2×2 MIMO high directional antennas
- Wall, pole and window mounting
- Weatherproof and waterproof housing (IP65)
- 1 x Ethernet port
Applications and Areas of Use
- Outdoor antenna for fixed wireless access (FWA).
- Consumer 5G/LTE internet connectivity
- Industrial and commercial 5G/LTE deployment
- Improving reception in urban and rural households
- Agricultural 5G/LTE data expansion