Poynting MIMO-3-13 3-in-1 MIMO
The MIMO-3-13 is a 3-in-1 high performance multi-frequency antenna in a single housing, providing 2x cellular and a GPS / GLONASS antenna. The 2 cellular MIMO antennas (for 2G / 3G / 4G) cover the current 698 MHz to 2700 MHz bands, as well as the new emerging LTE and 5G spectrum for 450 MHz and 3.5 GHz CBRS bands, which is becoming popular on the various international mobile network operators for LTE. The ultra-wideband performance of the antenna allows it to be used by different operators and technologies and is ready for future cellular technologies up to 3.8 GHz for 5G applications. The third antenna is a high-performance active GPS / GLONASS system that operates down to -40°C.
The MIMO-3-13 exceeds the performance of most competitors due to the attention to design of this high performance antenna. The radiation patterns of all radiating elements provide an excellent balance between omni directionality, pattern diversity and good radiation capabilities at the desired altitude. This is an important criterion for the transport and maritime market, for which the antenna is specially designed. The main applications are for commercial/industrial vehicles, shipping, M2M and other IoT systems that use a wide range of radio technologies, while remaining future-proof over the wide frequency band.
- Ultra-wideband from 410 to 470 MHz, 698 to 2700 MHz and 3400 to 3800 MHz bands.
- Smartly designed decorated antennas give superior MIMO performance in the cellular bands
- Above features are maintained from 698 to 5800 MHz in relevant bands, including 450 MHz
- Includes high performance GPS / GLONASS antenna
- Careful mechanical design ensures ruggedness, corrosion, water and dust resistance (IP 68)
- Ground plane independent: MIMO-3 is designed with an internal ground plane, making the antenna suitable for implementation on all types of surfaces.
Applications and fields of application
- Transportation broadband, automation and telemetry for buses, utility vehicles, trucks and public safety vehicles
- Industrial factory automation, robotic machines and other telemetry of M2M systems
- Agriculture and agricultural automation such as M2M & IoT
- Cellular broadband distribution for sea / boats (inland and coastal vessels)
- Mining vehicles and machine communications, telemetry and automation (M2M & IoT)
Specificatiions Poynting MIMO-3-13 | 3-in-1 MIMO
- Article number Poynting: A-MIMO-0003-V2-13
- Weather and windproof thanks to IP 68 rating
- Ports: LTE 1 & 2 | GPS 3
- SISO / MIMO: 2 × 2 MIMO
- Coaxial cable type: HDF-195, RTK-031
- Coaxial cable length: 2m
- Connector type: SMA (M)
- Frequency bands (LTE): 410-470 MHz | 698-960 MHz | 1710-2700 MHz | 3400-3800 MHz
- Maximum gain: Port 1 and 2: 5.8 dBi @ 1710-2700 MHz
- Polarization: Linear Vertical
- Frequency range (GPS): 1575.42 MHz / 1600 MHz
- Maximum gain: 21 +/- 2dBi
- Polarization: RHCP
- Dimensions: 253 x 128 x 144 mm
- Product weight: 1.2 kg
- Temperature range: -40ºC to 80ºC
- Environmental conditions: outdoor / indoor