Iristick.H1 set for Android devices | Incl. Hoofdband
Compatibel with Android devices
The Iristick H1 is an industrial smart glasses that connects to an Android smartphones. This extends the capabilities of the phone through additional displays, cameras, microphones, speakers and barcode scanners. Iristick’s Smart Glasses can thus be seen as a smartphone accessory that extends the phone’s functions rather than replacing them. Applications created for the Iristick.H1 smart glasses run on the phone and can use both the phone’s functions and those of the connected H1 smart glasses. Thanks to Android’s open design, most of the smart glasses’ functions are integrated into the operating system. For example, when the smart glasses are connected, audio is automatically played through the headset’s speaker. The headset’s screen mirrors the phone’s screen. The touchpad on the headset can be used to navigate through the widgets on the screen.
Even when the phone is tucked away in a pocket or bag, the user interface is optimized for the heads-up display. Simple applications can therefore work with the Iristick smart glasses without modification. The use of the SDK allows for further optimization of the user experience on the Iristick smart glasses. The Iristick H1 also comes in the variant compatible with Apple. Please contact email@example.com for more information for the possibilities.
Key benefits of the Iristick H1:
- Dual portrait camera for expanded vertical field of view
- 6x Optical zoom to capture details
- Combination of Touchpad and Voice commands for 100% hands free
- Fully adjustable for optimal wearing comfort
- Heads-up display, share information and receive instructions
- 3-axis adjustable pivot for individual use and comfort
- Easy charging from Android smartphones
- Advanced barcode scanner with dual camera for multiple and fast barcode scanning