FortiSwitch Rugged 124D
Secure and Rugged Ethernet Switch
FortiSwitch Rugged 124D switches offer all the performance and security of the trusted FortiSwitch: a secure, simple, scalable Ethernet solution, but with added fortification making them ideal for deployments in demanding environments. Resilient, rugged, and resistant to high temperatures. FortiSwitch Rugged ensures high performance of mission-critical networks in even the most challenging deployments.
- Rugged IP40 construction: Built to 40 standards for protection against water intrusion, it is designed to perform in extreme conditions.
- Passive cooling: With no fan and no moving parts, the average time between failures is more than 25 years.
- Redundant power inputs: Maximizes network availability by eliminating the downtime associated with power input failure.
Add robust FortiGate for powerful protection.
Designed to survive in hostile environments with extreme conditions and temperature ranges, the combination of FortiGate Rugged network security appliances with the FortiSwitch Rugged provides a connected network security solution.
FortiSwitch Rugged 124D Specifications:
- 16x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4x Gigabit SFP ports
- 8x shared media interfaces (Ethernet + SFP ports)
- Console interface: DB9 connector
- Switching capacity: 56 Gbps
- VLANs supported: 4.000
- Protection rating: IP40
- Installation: rack mount
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 442 x 352 x 44mm
- Weight: 5.80kg
- Variants & options for the FortiSwitch Rugged 124D (FSR-124D)
- FC-10-SR124-247-02-DD 24×7 FortiCare Contract
Variants & options for the FortiSwitch Rugged 124D (FSR-124D)
|FC-10-SR124-247-02-DD||24×7 FortiCare Contract|