The FortiGate 60F series provides an effective, scalable and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact desktop model. Protects your network from cyber threats with industry-leading secure SD-WAN capabilities in a simple, affordable and easy-to-deploy solution.
Next Generation Firewall
The Fortigate is a perfect firewall, providing optimal network security in one high-performance network security appliance:
- Provides full visibility into users, devices and applications.
- Protects against vulnerabilities that can be exploited over the network.
- Automatically blocks threats on decrypted traffic with best-in-class SSL inspection performance.
- Proactively blocks newly discovered advanced attacks in real time.
Fortinet’s FortiGate 60F Firewall features a USB port. Through this port, a 4G USB Modem can be plugged in that is always backed up (failover). Also, the FortiGate can act as a wireless access point controller to further expand wireless capabilities.
FortiOS and FortiASIC SoC
This firewall operates with its own network security system, FortiOS, configured on the FortiASIC System on a Chip (SoC). This technology is designed to create an understandable and excellent security platform. The FortiOS system is easy to use and provides visibility into network activities. In this way, it is possible to track what is happening with the network in real time.
Easy and fast installation
The Fortinet FortiGate 60F firewall is installed using the FortiExplorer. This software allows for quick and easy installation and the device is configured via the USB connection. FortiExplorer works on Windows, MAC OS X and also on mobile operating systems. Web-based installation is also possible for this firewall.
FortiCare and FortiGuard
The firewall can be expanded with a FortiCare and/or FortiGuard license. FortiCare includes support, hardware replacement, firmware upgrades, VPN and traffic management. FortiGuard contains Next Generation Firewall technology, which provides you with an even easier overview of all traffic over your network. In addition, FortiGuard provides content filtering, IDP, anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and Appcontrol.
FortiGate 60F specifications
- Firewall throughput: 10 Gbps
- IPS throughput: 1.4 Gbps
- NGFW throughput: 1 Gbps
- Threat Protection: 700 Mbps
- 1x USB port
- 1x Console port
- 1x Gigabit WAN port
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet DMZ port
- 2x Giagbit FortiLink ports
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- WiFi: No
- 4G backup: Optional via USB dongle
- Installation: via wallmount / rackmount kit / desktop
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 38.5 x 216 x 160mm
- Weight: 1.01kg