Key features of the CROSSCALL SPIEDER-X1 include:
- Water and dust proof; The SPIDER-X1 is completely water and dust proof and can function underwater for 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1 meter.
- Rugged; Compact, lightweight and reinforced.
- Dual-Sim; Enjoy the many benefits of the SPIDER-X1’s dual-sim option and use two phone lines in one mobile.
- Flashlight; The SPIDER-X1 is equipped with the most indispensable accessories, including a flashlight that can be quickly turned on with a special button.
- Featherlight; The SPIDER-X1 is compact and ultra-light.
- Autonomy; This device is highly autonomous and offers a mobile connection of 6 hours in communication mode and 10 days in idle mode.
Water and dust proof
The device can be used in all weather conditions, as the SPIDER-X1 is resistant to water, mud and dust. It also meets the IP67 standard and can be submerged for 30 minutes at a depth of up to one meter.
Light, compact and equipped with a reinforced housing, all these features stands for a durable device. The powerful performance of the SPIDER-X1 is available under all conditions. The device is also highly resistant to shocks and drops.
Take advantage of two different lines and manage private and work calls with one mobile. Combine a national and an international subscription or choose two different providers for better network coverage. Everything is possible thanks to dual-sim technology.
In the dark, everything can quickly become complicated. The special button on the keypad of the CROSSCALL SPIDER-X1 allows you to light the flashlight. The device thus becomes simple and efficient that saves in the darkest situations.
Optimizes an equipment by the light, compact and efficient phone. Weighing only 90 grams, the SPIDER-X1 offers all the benefits of a mobile, while also withstanding the harshest outdoor conditions.
Thanks to a 1000 mAh battery, the SPIDER-X1 offers a comfortable autonomy of six hours in communication mode and ten days in idle mode, making the device available at all times.