Cradlepoint W2005 5G Outdoor
The Cradlepoint W2005 Outdoor 5G Broadband Adapter is designed for industries that require higher performance from the 5G network. This W2005 series is an enterprise-class 5G broadband adapter that ushers in the next generation of wireless WAN in networks. The W2005 series adapters can be paired with a Cradlepoint router in “captive modem mode” to control virtual deployment, monitoring and security from a single endpoint. In addition, the W2005 adapter can also connect to a third-party router via an Ethernet connection.
The Cradlepoint W2005 5G broadband adapter is designed to be placed outdoors for optimal signal. The W2005’s metal casing is IP67 rated, meaning that this adapter is designed to withstand extreme temperatures, water and high winds.
For every location a fitting 5G Router
The W Series portfolio supports all layers to ensure that the right solution can be offered for any location. The W1850 Indoor, W2000 Indoor and W2005 Outdoor support low and mid band layers.
Benefits of the Cradlepoint W2005
- High-end 5G router for outdoor
- 5G tools and value confirmation built into the NetCloud platform.
- Mobile wizard-based setup application for optimal setup and signal acquisition.
- Dual connectivity: simultaneous 5G and LTE network connections.
- “Captive modem mode” for single router/adapter control and management.
- In-depth wireless analytics supported by machine learning.
- Carrier-class connectivity with multiple test and recovery levels.
- Adaptable to any network and SD-WAN environment.
- Zero-touch deployment and day 1 broadband without on-site IT staff.
- Advanced remote management.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Mobile package: manage your devices through the cloud
This Cradlepoint W2005 series 5G router is part of a NetCloud Mobile package, a comprehensive network service that includes support, hardware and software services. Cradlepoint NetCloud Mobile package is a next generation management and application platform, providing real-time network management over secure connections. NetCloud Manager integrates cloud management with Cradlepoint devices to improve productivity, increase reliability, reduce costs and enhance the intelligence of network and business operations. These purpose-built endpoints are sold as part of a NetCloud package, the benefits of which are:
- Continuous improvements to modem and software features
- Zone-based firewall and VPN
- Dashboard for modem data usage and predictive alerts
- Remote business intelligence and cloud management
- Real-time utilities and diagnostics for troubleshooting
- Purpose-built hardware for 5G performance
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
Difference between Netcloud Essentials & Advanced