Cradlepoint W1850 5G Indoor
The Cradlepoint W1850 5G broadband adapter is designed for industries that require higher performance from the 5G network. The Cradlepoint W1850 series is an enterprise-class 5G broadband adapter that ushers in the next generation of wireless WAN in networks. This W1850 series adapters can be paired with a Cradlepoint router in “captive modem mode” to control virtual deployment, monitoring and security from a single endpoint. In addition, the W1850 adapter can also connect to a third-party router via an Ethernet connection.
A suitable 5G solution for every location
The W Series portfolio supports all layers to ensure that the right solution can be offered for any location. The W1850 Indoor, W2000 Indoor and W2005 Outdoor support low and mid band layers. Cradlepoint W1850 features:
- Throughput: 2.3 Gbps
- Dual connectivity: 5G low/mid band + Cat 20 LTE
- LAN connectivity: 2.5 GbE
- Management: NetCloud
Benefits of the Cradlepoint W1850:
- 5G tools and value confirmation built into the NetCloud platform.
- Mobile wizard-based installation application for optimal installation and signal acquisition.
- Dual connectivity: simultaneous 5G and LTE network connections.
- “Captive modem mode” for single router/adapter control and management.
- In-depth wireless analytics supported by machine learning.
- Carrier-class connectivity with multiple test and recovery levels.
- Adaptable to any network and SD-WAN environment.
- Zero-touch deployment and day 1 broadband without on-site IT staff.
- Advanced remote management.
- Cradlepoint NetCloud Mobile package: manage your devices through the cloud.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Mobile package: manage your devices via the cloud
This Cradlepoint W1850 series 5G router is part of a NetCloud Mobile package, a comprehensive network service that includes support, hardware and software services. Cradlepoint NetCloud Mobile package is a next generation management and application platform, providing real-time network management over secure connections. NetCloud Manager integrates cloud management with Cradlepoint devices to improve productivity, increase reliability, reduce costs and enhance the intelligence of network and business operations. These purpose-built endpoints are sold as part of a NetCloud package, the benefits of which are:
- Continuous improvements in modem and software features.
- Zone-based firewall and VPN.
- Dashboard for modem data usage and predictive alerts.
- Remote business intelligence and cloud management.
- Real-time utilities and diagnostics for troubleshooting.
- Purpose-built hardware for 5G performance.
- 24 × 7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty.
- Differences between Netcloud Essentials & Advanced