Cradlepoint IBR1700 – 600Mbps
Benefits of the Cradlepoint COR IBR1700 Mobile Network Solution Package:
- LTE Advanced 600 Mbps modem, five Gigabit Ethernet ports and three radio Gigabit Wave 2 ac WiFi
- Upgrade to 2 modems possible (second wireless provider) for continuous connectivity
- Add a second mobile 5G modem for dual connectivity to secure all wireless connections.
- Precision GPS with dead-reckoning enables location-based applications
- Wired OBD II support for vehicle maintenance condition reporting and diagnostics
- Expandable with GPIOs, Router SDK, NetCloud Manager API for custom solutions and more!
Additional features possible via upgrade to NetCloud Advanced
NetCloud Advanced offers these additional features, among others: application traffic analysis, application-specific firewall and URL content filtering.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager: manage your equipment via the cloud
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager is a next generation management and application platform that provides real-time network management over secure 4G LTE connections, allowing users to quickly deploy and dynamically manage networks in geographically dispersed locations. NetCloud Manager integrates cloud management with Cradlepoint devices to improve productivity, increase reliability, reduce costs and enhance the intelligence of network and business operations.
Mobile Broadband Kit for the Cradlepoint IBR1700 MBK-1700
The MBK-1700 Fully Integrated (FI) is a 4G/LTE solution that is ideal for customers who need a quick mobile Internet solution for applications within vehicles, events and mobile command units (MCUs). This kit is designed specifically for the Cradlepoint IBR1700 (sold separately) where there is room for a 2nd modem and a ClearRF amplifier. The kit further includes fully integrated WiFi, GPS and 4G antennas and a LifePo4 battery power management system. This kit is also available with an integrated Cradlepoint IBR1700 router.