Cradlepoint E300 – Next Generation Wireless WAN
With the Cradlepoint E300, Cradlepoint sets the standard for the next generation of high-end 4G routers. The E300 is an all-in one solution consisting of an integrated 1200Mbps LTE-Advance PRO modem (Cat.18) complemented with WiFi 802.11ax / WiFi 6, 5x LAN/WAN ports, 1x SFP+ LAN/WAN port and an award winning NetCloud platform to centrally manage the fleet of routers from the cloud.
Gigabit Class LTE Networks
Cradlepoint delivers Gigabit Class LTE with the E300 router. Gigabit Class LTE (1Gbps per second over 4G) is made possible by the combination of LTE-Advanced (3GPP Rel. 12) and Carrier Aggregation. Carrier Aggregation refers to the technique whereby the modem bundles multiple portions of the spectrum so that the user has greater bandwidth. Thanks to these developments, mobile networks are increasingly used as primary internet connections for offices, governments and stores.
Applications of Cradlepoint E300
With the E300, Cradlepoint dives into the enterprise market where mobile routers will increasingly be chosen as the primary internet connection for companies and offices. The e300 possesses key functionalities for primary mobile internet such as: flexible cloud based control, SD-WAN functionalities that provide an elastic environment, Gigabit Class 4G speeds, Load balancing, 4G/5G failover, security and Out-of-Band management. The E300 is therefore deployed as:
- Primary router for SMB and large business customers within a variety of verticals including finance, banking, retail and others.
- Temporary internet solution for various locations and stores including hospitals, pop-up shops, events and companies in a move.
- The 4G/5G connection as a backup to the fiber connection.
- A primary router in locations where the fixed internet connection does not provide sufficient bandwidth.
Benefits of the Cradlepoint E300 Branch Network Solution Package:
- 5G ready thanks to possibility of integration with Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapter.
- Includes 1x LTE Advanced-PRO 1200Mbps modem.
- Option to commission second modem for dual modem functionalities.
- Best WiFi capabilities available with introduction of WiFi 6. Dual-band WiFi.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports and active GPS support.
- Includes Cradlepoint NetCloud Essentials; cloud management, cloud networking.
- With NetCloud Advanced access to expanded security and networking capabilities.
- Zero touch deployments for fast, easy and secure deployment.
Additional features possible via upgrade to NetCloud Advanced
NetCloud Advanced offers these additional features, among others: application traffic analysis, application-specific firewall and URL content filtering.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager: manage your equipment via the cloud
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager is a next generation management and application platform that provides real-time network management over secure 4G LTE connections, allowing users to quickly deploy and dynamically manage networks in geographically dispersed locations. NetCloud Manager integrates cloud management with Cradlepoint devices to improve productivity, increase reliability, reduce costs, and enhance the intelligence of network and business operations.