Configuring Routers – Custom
More and more companies are choosing to outsource the configuration of the fleet of routers to Capestone’s engineers, especially when rolling out projects. With more than 12 years of experience in the field of mobile networking, IoT hardware and software, we ensure that projects are delivered quickly and adequately.
The advantages we offer with this service;
- Cost savings: because the delivery process of Capestone has been optimized, we take a lot of time off your hands. You save up to 60% compared to the costs of your own employees engineers.
- Customization: together with our engineers, create a configuration that fits your organization. Make use of our experience, knowledge of the products & services and proven solutions.
- Custom Configuration
With the service Custom Configuration Capestone offers the possibility to carry out the following activities when purchasing products and services;
- Setting the APN in the router
- Place the Sim card if this has been ordered at Capestone
- Setting up one or more SSID’s and WiFi networks
- Setting security policy
- LAN/WAN settings
- Setting the data cap in the router
- Setting the data cap in the sim management portal
- Firmware upgrade
- Full custom configuration with Partner and end customer
- Introduction call with partner and end customer.
- Remote and on-premise pre-sales support by a Capestone networking engineer (NE) or partner manager (PM)
- Remote project management by certified engineers
- Adding and/or removing accessories or components. For example, antennas, power supply, cables or other hardware.
Capestone has developed three levels for Router Configuration: Basic, Advanced and Custom.