Comgate prepaid IoT sim card – Netherlands
The Comgate Prepaid IoT SIM card based on KPN IoT is ideal if you want to keep track of your data usage. These sim cards are supplied including management portal where you can see the data balance and shelf life. Through the portal you can easily upgrade your credit balance. When you upgrade you take the data- & days credit with you to the new period. You also have the option to set an automatic refill of the data. If you choose for the Comgate Prepaid IoT SIM card Netherlands, you choose for simplicity and manageability.
The Prepaid IoT data sim cards are specially designed for business applications in 4G/5G and CAT-M network devices such as routers, MiFi’s and dongles. You easily create a 4G/5G Back-up solution for your internet connection. Or how about testing through your IoT project or filling a data need that occurs periodically. The possibilities are endless.
- Different Prepaid IoT sim card bundles possible from 50 MB to 25 TB
In NL this is from 5 GB up to 25 TB
For the EU this is from 50 MB up to 500 GB
- Based on KPN-IoT (KPN network in the Netherlands)
- Access to data life and data credit
- When upgrading, you take your data & days credit with you
- Automatic refill possible
- Fixed-ip address on request
Data credit expiry date
The data credit of the Comgate Prepaid IoT SIM is valid for 12 months from the time of activation.
Comgate Prepaid IoT sim cards are used in a variety of applications;
- Industry: the Comgate Prepaid IoT sim cards are used for reading and sending data from solar panels to a cloud environment in applications where the total data requirement on a monthly or annual basis is very low.
- On the road: connect 1 or more SIM cards to a mobile 4G router and have fast and secure WiFi in your mobile home, campervan or caravan.
- Internet for tablet/laptop use: periodically connect endpoints such as 4G laptops and 4G tablets of government agencies to the Internet.
- Proof of Concepts: Comgate Prepaid IoT sim cards are often used in the realization of POCs. After the POC, the sim cards can be removed, upgraded or replaced with other sim cards IoT/data sim solutions offered by Comgate.